A complex technical audit improves the efficiency of IT tools. Find out how our professionals can help your company.
How can you use the full potential of an inventory system, a solution for managing network assets, or other types of geospatial IT tools?
The most important thing is ensuring the quality of data within the given system as well as an effective coordination of procedures and business process flow.
Companies often lack a consistent framing for using data and systems across departments. This can make it difficult to achieve benefits from even the most cutting-edge IT solutions.
Our experienced consultants will help you develop the right strategy to increase the usage of a system at your company. Our audit services include different technologies, e.g. GE Smallworld, Google Maps, Oracle, and many systems such as GIS, Network Inventory, OSS, and Workforce Management.
Data audit and business process analysis
Every active network is subject to constant changes. This is related to the continuous inflow of new information. We perform a review of the effectiveness of procedures related to data maintenance and suggest solutions that ensure their quality. We offer data audits regarding data consistency, completeness, and quality.
Our audits include:
- A business process audit covers the verification of functionality usage in a company’s business processes.
- During the analysis, we define the level of completion of priority business goals.
- We propose organizational and technical solutions eliminating barriers and difficulties related to data usage and specific functionalities.
- We design workplace procedures for business departments.
- We verify system administration procedures as well as analyze efficiency, availability, maintenance, and functional development.
What do you get with our audit?
- Access to up-to-date information about your network.
- Maximized use of your system and network assets.
- A complex plan for further network expansions and clearly defined requirements for future investments.
- Information about timeframes for withdrawing technologies due to their age.
- Minimizing service interruptions during the introduction of new infrastructure.
Interested in our services? Fill out the form and our consultant will contact you to discuss your needs and the next steps.
22 848 73 13