At this year’s Smart Geospatial Solutions Conference Globema has received a competence certificate – PowerOnFusion Certificate, awarded by GE Energy.
So far GE has granted Globema two technical certificates, including:
- Administration (PowerOn System Administration)
- Configuration (PowerOn OMS Configuration)
Globema staff also received personal, technical certificates:
- Control Engineer
- Call Taker
- OMS for Operators.
Consistent growth in specialization and expertise in DMS / OMS and SCADA systems, as well as the experience Globema has in creating and implementing IT solutions in the energy sector, guarantee professional and efficient PowerOn Fusion implementations by the Polish company in CEE.
The PowerOn Fusion system is a fully integrated, advanced network management solution that completely automates the real-time management, monitoring and control of electrical distribution networks. It consists of three main elements:
- NMS – Network Management System, a module for network inventory (mainly as a schematic diagram of a network), used for SCADA solutions. With data migration tools it is possible to load network, vector data from GIS systems, including GE Smallworld;
- SCADA – a module basing on data from the NMS for monitoring / traffic control of the power grid and telemetry data management;
- OMS – Outage Managament System – a module for event management on the power grid, basing on the alarms and signals coming from SCADA.