Service Inventory is a Logical Network Inventory extension. Its purpose is to gather all service technical data in a single database record representing the given service. With this data collected, the user receives an overview of all service resources in all technologies in each network layer. The Service Inventory extension supports service of any type (e.g., IP, Voice, ATM services, Leased lines etc.). Specific technical attributes can be defined and managed for each service type.
- Service Inventory for PNI and LNI
- Supports service qualification, design, fulfillment and assurance
- Provides a comprehensive and graphical view of service resources
- Keeps and provides service historical data
- Ready to integrate with Business and Operations Support Systems (Workflow, CRM, Fault Management)