How to efficiently collect LV network data in the field?
You can collect data during regular site visits, such as visual inspections. To do so, use the Topology LV app. It is an easy-to-use, voice-controlled mobile application that uses automatic acquisition of technical data from photos and builds the network topology in the field.
With the nN Topology application, the most up-to-date and precise data will be in your system faster. This will translate into improved quality of business processes, such as removing failures or connecting new customers to the network.
How does Low-voltage Topology work?
1. The voice assistant communicates with users in a natural way making it easier to work with the application.
2. The user approaches an object in the field and dictates the identification details of the object, such as the name and number.
3. The localization of the object is automatically read from the GPS receiver installed in the device.
Sourcing data from images
4. The user takes pictures of the object. Thanks to image recognition technology, the application reads the technical data automatically from the picture.
The range of collected data
The application uses an Artificial Intelligence mechanism to recognize voice and images. It supports data collection and data verification/updating for energy structures, such as:
- Medium-voltage/low-voltage stations including outgoing connections from low-voltage fields
- Power cabinets
- Energy poles
- Overhead or cable terminals
- Wires or cables between energy structures
Why should you choose our solution?
- Implementing asset management systems and tools for collecting and updating data from the field. Altogether, there are more than 40 thousand kilometers of energy network maintained in systems that we implemented.
- Completing projects about entering data. We entered several thousand kilometers of LV network into systems.
As a Research and Development Center, we are experienced in implementing new, innovative solutions for the energy industry. See our R&D solutions.
What are the benefits of using the LV Topology application?
- Up-to-date data about infrastructure in the asset management system thanks to immediate reporting of changes done or noticed in the field. This improves business process quality.
- Improving the effectiveness of data collection in the field. This is made possible by a user-friendly interface, the automated collection of data from images, voice assistance, and the elimination of paper documents from the fieldwork.
- Improving the quality of inventory management, because of systematization and enrichment by photographic documentation that’s automatically included in objects in the application.
- Eliminating some parts of office work, as the network topology is automatically built in the field.