The range of collected data
The application uses an Artificial Intelligence mechanism to recognize voice and images. It supports data collection and data verification/updating for energy structures, such as:
- Medium-voltage/low-voltage stations including outgoing connections from low-voltage fields
- Power cabinets
- Energy poles
- Overhead or cable terminals
- Wires or cables between energy structures
How does Low-voltage Topology work?
Why should you choose our solution?
- Implementing asset management systems and tools for collecting and updating data from the field. Altogether, there are more than 40 thousand kilometers of energy network maintained in systems that we implemented.
- Completing projects about entering data. We entered several thousand kilometers of LV network into systems.
As a Research and Development Center, we are experienced in implementing new, innovative solutions for the energy industry. See our R&D solutions.
What are the benefits of using the LV Topology application?
- Up-to-date data about infrastructure in the asset management system thanks to immediate reporting of changes done or noticed in the field. This improves business process quality.
- Improving the effectiveness of data collection in the field. This is made possible by a user-friendly interface, the automated collection of data from images, voice assistance, and the elimination of paper documents from the fieldwork.
- Improving the quality of inventory management, because of systematization and enrichment by photographic documentation that’s automatically included in objects in the application
- Eliminating some parts of office work, as the network topology is automatically built in the field.