Globema will participate in the forthcoming 2015 Digital Energy Americas Software Summit, held by General Electric in Colorado Springs (Colorado, USA), on 2-6 March 2015.
The upcoming event will be focused on software solutions for the electric, telecoms, gas and water industries. All participants will have the chance to meet fellow customers, partners and GE staff to share firsthand experiences and success stories and to learn about the latest software developments and innovations across a full spectrum of software solutions.
The conference agenda includes track presentations, workshops, user exchanges, GE and partner booth demonstrations and many others. The sessions will highlight how GE & GE’s partners software solutions enable companies to save money, improve operations, leverage new technologies and improve customer service. It will also be a good opportunity to listen to industry presentations, case studies, and product announcements.More info, agenda
At the Telecommunications Track (Colorado Hall B), at 8:50 a.m. – 9:35 a.m. on Wednesday, 4 March, Radek Borecki from Globema will present a paper:
- Managing Fixed Wireless Networks with Smallworld Radio Network Inventory
Moreover our team will also share experiences, perspectives and success stories from selected GE Digital Energy and Google GEO software implementations carried out by Globema.
Globema at Booth #15. Don’t miss it!
Physical Network Inventory add-ons:
- Optical Network Atlas – Generating clear, functional and extensively printable schemes of optical networks
- Optical Path Scheme – Automatic generation of schemes for optical routes
- Physical Route Manager – Managing relations within fiber network with auto-routing of optical paths
- CATV Design – Design and calculations of RF network
- Network Inventory Maintenance Support – Reporting field changes in the network and updating network inventory data directly from mobile devices
- Mobile Data Collector-Telco – A stand-alone tool for stocktaking, verification, network inspections in Utilities & Telecoms
- Data Quality Tool for Smallworld PNI – Verifying the quality and coherence of network and land base data
- FTTx Maintenance & FTTH Navigator – Analyses, design and reconfiguration focused on specific needs of Passive Optical Network (PON)
Logical Network Inventory add-ons:
- Logical Browser – Viewing logical network data through a web browser
- LNI Connector – Data synchronization between Logical Network Inventory and NMS/EMS systems
- Radio Network Inventory – Modeling / inventory of radio towers and wireless equipment