What it’s like to work at Globema?
We are a completely different company. In our team you’ll find experienced experts as well as young people at the beginning of their IT adventure. But we all have one thing in common – we have the same goals as the company and we are eager to learn and explore new solutions and solve our clients’ problems. See how we work and why it’s really worth working with us.
- We love a startup work culture and focus on a relaxed atmosphere. We don’t like dresscode.
- We offer really flexible working hours.
- Part of the employee package are sports activities, language classes, private medical care and additional insurance.
- You can easily reach us: we are in Łódź and Warsaw. Our Warsaw office is 5 minutes’ walk from the Wilanowska metro station, there are also several bus and tram lines nearby.
What else? Find out more about our technologies:
- We are one of several tens of companies in Poland with ministerial status of Research and Development Centre. You won’t find such projects as ours (almost) anywhere. We are seriously changing the world 🙂
- We work in interesting, sometimes rare technologies. We are a long-term partner of Google with the highest status – Premier. With us, as nowhere else, you will develop the skills to create geospatial solutions based on GE Smallworld, Google Maps/Cloud, Oracle & Oracle Spatial, Java and .NET.
- We conduct implementations in future industries, in Poland and abroad. Our services are used by telecommunication, energy, heating and local government companies. We look at every problem from different perspectives.