Computerworld, the well-known & leading business IT magazine in Poland, has published its annual report – TOP200: Polish IT market, which includes a number of rankings & studies presenting the biggest IT companies in Poland in 2012. The report shows Globema’s high rank among companies investing in research & development (5th place in Poland), and confirms the company’s sound position in Utilities and Telecoms as well as considerable revenue from software export.
The Computerworld TOP200 report has been published since 1992 and is the most comprehensive study of the Polish IT market. It includes detailed financial data, market information and analyses regarding the largest suppliers of new technologies operating in Poland.
Globema high in TOP200 Computerworld categories
- 5th position: The highest expenditures on R & D.
- 8th position: The largest suppliers of IT solutions and services for the Utilities sector (without Energy).
- 17th position: The largest providers of IT solutions and services for the Energy sector.
- 24th position: The largest providers of IT solutions and services for telecommunications.
- 25th position: The largest providers of customized software.
- 30th position: The largest exporters of IT solutions.
Focus on R&D
The Computerworld TOP200 report and 5th position among companies with the highest expenditures on R & D highlights the effort that Globema constantly puts into research and development projects and the strong emphasis placed on bringing innovative solutions to the market. As part of the conducted R&D works, in particular smart grid projects, co-funded by European Union and The National Center for Research and Development, Globema cooperates with universities in Warsaw and Lodz, and runs industrial research with existing and potential customers. In 2012 Globema was officially registered as a Research and Development Organization by the Minister of the Economy in Poland.