As in previous years, Globema will participate in the 2014 Digital Energy Americas Software Summit, held by General Electric in Orlando, USA, on 10-14 February 2014.
The 2014 event in Orlando will present the software solutions for the electric, telecoms, gas and water industries. All participants will have the chance to meet fellow customers, partners and GE staff to share firsthand experiences and success stories and to learn about the latest software developments and innovations across a full spectrum of software solutions.
The conference agenda includes track presentations, workshops, user exchanges, GE and partner booth demonstrations, networking meals and receptions and an outdoor dinner party. The sessions will highlight how GE & GE’s partners software solutions enable companies to save money, improve operations, leverage new technologies and improve customer service.
Globema – Booth #15
Globema will showcase a variety of geospatial solutions at the conference Technology Exhibition, including:
Smallworld Physical Network Inventory & PNI add-ons:
- Optical Network Atlas – Generating clear, functional and extensively printable schemes of optical networks
- Optical Path Scheme – Automatic generation of schemes for optical routes
- Physical Route Manager – Managing relations within fiber network with auto-routing of optical paths
- CATV Design – Design and calculations of RF network
- Network Inventory Maintenance Support – Reporting field changes in the network and updating network inventory data directly from mobile devices
- Mobile Data Collector-Telco – A stand-alone tool for stocktaking, verification, network inspections in Utilities & Telecoms
- Data Quality Tool for Smallworld PNI – Verifying the quality and coherence of network and land base data
- FTTx Maintenance & FTTH Navigator – Analyses, design and reconfiguration focused on specific needs of Passive Optical Network (PON)
- Radio Network Inventory – Modeling / inventory of radio towers and wireless equipment
Smallworld Logical Network Inventory & LNI add-ons
- Logical Browser – Viewing logical network data through a web browser
- LNI Connector – Data synchronization between Logical Network Inventory and NMS/EMS systems
Business solutions and integrations with Google Earth
- GeoGrid – Presenting and editing GIS data (network infrastructure in the field) directly on Google Maps and in Google Earth technology
- GeoEstate – Visualizing planned or completed investments on the map (for real estate industry)
- GeoMarketing – Integrating Google GEO tools with CRM, ERP and other company systems and presenting internal data for analyses and reports
PERN case study
Visit us to exchange experiences from recent implementations, integrations and upgrade projects. At the Telecommunications Track (Grand Cypress G), at 4:30pm – 5:15pm on Tuesday, 11 February, on behalf of the long term customer – PERN (oil transmission enterprise) Globema will also present a paper:
- “Understanding the Benefits of Integrating a Comprehensive Smallworld solution based on Global Transmission Office and Physical Network Inventory with a Fiber Optic Monitoring System”
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!