We invite you to visit us at the 2014 GE Digital Energy International Software Summit, which this year will be held in Rotterdam on May 19-22. The event will focus on the software solutions for the electric, telecoms, gas and water industries. Globema, as each year, will be an active participant throughout the entire event, presenting our solutions in front of the conference audience during lectures and at our exhibition booth.
Globema at the conference
The conference program includes presentations, panel discussions and product workshops.On the energy track, Krzysztof Kolodziejczyk of Globema will present the results of research and development activities and share experiences from recent Smart Grid systems deployments in CEE during a lecture:
“How to enhance forecasting, planning & managing energy production by Renewable Energy Sources”.
Our experts will also lead a workshop about Smallworld Network Inventory solutions:
“Manage your telecoms network leaner, faster and better – efficient process management using Smallworld”.
Visit us at Booth 8&9 and watch live our latest developments
Globema will showcase a variety of geospatial solutions at the conference Technology Exhibition, including:
GE Smallworld PNI & LNI:
- Smallworld Physical Network Inventory [PNI] – provides a consolidated cross-technology end-to-end view of the telecommunications networks
- Smallworld Logical Network Inventory [LNI] – provides the tools to model the infrastructure of the network and to effectively manage the bandwidth and transmission resources within
GE Smallworld PNI addons:
- Optical Network Atlas – Generating clear, functional and extensively printable schemes of optical networks
- Optical Path Scheme – Automatic generation of schemes for optical routes
- Physical Route Manager – Managing relations within fiber network with auto-routing of optical paths
- CATV Design – Design and calculations of RF networks directly in Smallworld PNI
- Network Inventory Maintenance Support – Reporting field changes in the network and updating network inventory data directly from mobile devices
- Mobile Data Collector-Telco – A stand-alone tool for stocktaking, verification, network inspections in Utilities & Telecoms
- Data Quality Tool for Smallworld PNI – Verifying the quality and coherence of network and land base data
- FTTx Maintenance & FTTH Navigator – Analyses, design and reconfiguration focused on specific needs of Passive Optical Network (PON)
- Radio Network Inventory – Modeling / inventory of radio towers and wireless equipment
GE Smallworld LNI add-ons:
- Logical Browser – Viewing logical network data through a web browser
- LNI Connector – Data synchronization between Logical Network Inventory and NMS/EMS systems
Business solutions and integrations with Google Earth:
- GeoGrid – Presenting and editing GIS data (network infrastructure in the field) directly on Google Maps and in Google Earth technology
- GeoMarketing – Integrating Google GEO tools with CRM, ERP and other company systems and presenting internal data for analyses and report
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!