As every year, Globema was an active participant of the 2016 GE Americas Software Summit, held by GE Grid Solutions in Orlando, FL. As usual, the event was devoted to full spectrum of software solutions for the electric, gas, telco, and water industries and mobility solutions for all these industries. Over 350 industry experts attended this years Summit.
The conference agenda included many track presentations and workshops, including:
- Utility Telecom Infrastructure Management (UTIM) with Smallworld’s PNI
- Smallworld Physical Network Inventory 5 bringing ROI to your Business
- Automating Electrical Data Conversion from Smallworld Electric Office Using FME
- Maximizing Geospatial ROI with Innovative Data Conflation
- Why Smallworld? Migration of a 3rd Party GIS to Smallworld – Lessons Learned
- Field Force Automation – The Key to a Successful Fiber Deployment Program
The sessions highlighted how GE & GE’s partners’ software solutions enable companies to save money, improve operations, leverage new technologies and improve customer service. It was also a good opportunity to listen to industry presentations, case studies and new product announcements.
Globema was one of the sponsors & exhibitors at the event.
- GE Field Force Automation – component-based field service management platform
- Optical Network Atlas for PNI – generating clear, functional and extensively printable schemes of optical networks
- Optical Path Scheme for PNI – automatic generation of schemes for optical routes
- Physical Route Manager for PNI (version 5 PREMIERE) – managing relations within fiber network with auto-routing of optical paths
- Radio Network Inventory for PNI – modeling / inventory of radio towers and wireless equipment
- Cable TV Design for PNI – design and calculations of RF network
- Service Inventory for PNI & LNI – gather all service technical data in a single database record representing the given service
- Logical Browser for LNI – viewing logical network data via web browser
- LNI-Connector – data synchronization between Logical Network Inventory and NMS/EMS systems