FME World Tour was a series of events and meetings for FME users, organized by Safe Software and local partners. As it’s still not safe to meet and travel around the world, Safe Software has decided to change the form of the annual event for FME users to online – learn more about FME World Fair!
This year, FME users from all over the world will be able to meet at one international event – FME World Fair 2021, which will take place from 4-14 May 2021. During this almost two-week conference you will be able to:
- learn about new features of FME 2021.0
- listen to FME users who will talk about the use of the platform
- share experiences of working with FME, as well as establish business contacts with users from all over the world.
The main organizers are the FME developers from Safe Software, while partners from around the world are co-hosts of the conference. As Silver Partner of Safe Software, we are also one of the organizers!
Join Globema’s sessions at FME World Fair
As part of our activities, we have planned three plenary sessions. Together with Polish (and not only!) FME users, we will talk about projects implemented using FME. Our sessions will take place on 11 May at 11:00 AM CEST. What can you expect from each of them?
- In the first session, “The Top Use Cases to use FME Platform in Government” FME users from government agencies and institutions will talk about how FME helps them create spatial information systems, geoportals, and other activities. Representatives of Head Office of Geodesy and Cartography, the Board of Geodesy and Town Cadastre in Poznan, and the Municipal Planning Office in Lodz will present their projects.
- The next session will include presentations of projects carried out for or with telecommunications companies. During the presentation “How to use the possibilities of FME in Telecommunication companies? Use cases from the European market” Globema’s representatives and FME experts will talk about how they use FME in projects related to telecommunications. Presentations will show the benefits of data integration. We will also show a project of creating a mobile network range based on the location of cell towers for one of the European countries.
- The third session will concern projects and implementations carried out in surveying, architectural, or GIS companies. During the session “How FME Platform helps with working with geospatial data? Use cases from AEC Industry” will include a representative from Visimind, who will talk about the role of FME in quality assurance of spatial data.
Most presentations will be in English, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions to the speakers after each presentation.
Meet us at the Pavilion 🙂
We also invite you to visit our virtual stand where you will meet some Globemians and FME experts. We will be more than happy to tell you how to integrate data from multiple sources, manage them more efficiently and automate some (or most) of your processes to save time and money. Don’t wait! Registration for FME World Fair 2021 is now open:
Participation in the event is free of charge. We encourage you to attend not only our session but also the sessions prepared by Safe Software and other co-organizers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the wide range of FME capabilities and interesting implementations around the world. We are excited to see you in May!