In our last ebook, we covered work’s digitization for field teams and how technical works influence the quality of information about the district heating network. Today we will tell you how to implement the Field Service Management (FSM) system in the most effective way to start benefiting from it in the shortest time.
How long does it take?
The optimal implementation process of FSM is a cycle of 6 operations (9-14 weeks in total):
- analysis of customer’s need
- pilot phase
- go live
What’s in it for me?
A properly configured FSM program based on its standard functions fulfills the following tasks:
- consolidates tasks for employees/teams within one system
- allocates tasks optimally
- easily and as quickly as possible modify the original timetable
- supports the work of teams / individual field workers through a mobile application
- helps to collect and document field data for further analysis
Get the book
Learn about model FSM implementation, how to prepare your organization, avoid typical pitfalls, and what benefits you can expect: