We’re happy to announce that our seminar for district heating companies is back! The first edition from last year turned out to be a great success. Thanks to the positive feedback from all participants we decided to make it a yearly event and meet again this October.
As the Smallworld DH.GIS user group keeps growing, it’s important for us to stay in touch, inform about new functions, plans and hear about users’ experiences or problems that need to be solved. This event is a perfect opportunity to share knowledge, discuss current trends in the district heating sector and present new solutions.
Business processes support in district heating companies
- Mobile access to network data for field workers
- Transmission easement management
- Outages, reports and seasonal switches management
Network data – gathering, maintenance and sharing
- Network data browsing
- Using underlying data available without additional costs
- Automatic location of damages and anomalies (emergency network)
- Business value of integration (calculations, telemetry, billing system)
DH.GIS User Meeting will be held on October 23-24 in Lodz, Poland. It’s a chance for a direct discussion with our specialists about products’ development and to participate in live showcases and workshops. If you’re interested in participating, let us know.