Field Force Automation (FFA)
GE Energy’s Field Force Automation is a technologically advanced, component-based field service management platform built upon many years of production experience. FFA is a complete solution that works for all your service resources—for both simple and complex work. FFA is solving real business challenges associated with a wide-range of service-related business processes such as: creating service requests, scheduling and dispatching field staff, providing operational visibility, tracking Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managing spare parts inventory, and providing advanced mobile capabilities for your enterprise.
HOW CAN GLOBEMA HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Globema provides complete scope of services related to implementation and support of work force management solutions. First, our conslutants analyze your business processes, so they can later advise on the best technology to match your company’s needs and requirements. Solution delivery and integration can be performed solely by Globema or in cooperation with local partner(s). After user & admin training and system production go-live, Globema starts providing maintenance & support of the whole solution (including integrations) remotely and on-site.LEARN MORE
Workforce Management systems makes scheduling and executing tasks for mobile workers and field operations, up to 45% more effective.
Field Service Optimization for Work and Resources
GE’s integrated solution for Workforce Management provides a web-based solution which optimizes the full life cycle of field service operations, including the creation of work orders, scheduling and dispatching field personnel, tracking equipment under warranty, managing spare parts inventory and receiving real-time reports from the field.
FFA’s modules include:
- The Planning Module for forecasting, strategic, tactical, and operational work order and resource planning;
- The Execution Module for the office and field workforces;
- The Monitoring Module for executive and operational management to stay in the know;
- The Infrastructure Module to deploy, integrate, and configure the model supporting FFA.
- Reduction of dispatchers working time by approximately 33%
- Reduction of operating costs by 25-35%
- Improved operational efficiency by about 5-times increase in the number of tasks managed by a single dispatcher
- Significant reduction of phone calls and paper consumption
- Reliability of network data through its constant updating by field staff
- Increased customer satisfaction by meeting the SLA and updated information about work progress.
Globema conducted and participated in several work force management implemenetation projects for various companies (water, street lighting, district heating & energy utilities, telecommunications, national medical services) in various countries. Feel free to contact us for detailed references.