Radio Network Inventory is a module that extends functionality of Smallworld Physical Network Inventory (PNI) with enhanced modeling / inventory of radio towers and wireless equipment such as: antennas, Outdoor Units (ODUs) and radio terminals. RNI supports point-to-point connections as well as broadcast devices. RNI module allows Smallworld PNI users to keep data about radio equipment in PNI.
RNI functionality supports key business processes: network planning, connecting new customers to a network, outage management and network maintenance.
- Introduces new objects in Smallworld PNI
- Radio Tower
- Radio Antenna
- Radio Connection
- Radio ODU (Outdoor Unit)
- Radio IDU (Indoor Unit) – as RME specialisation
- RME Radio Terminal – as RME specialisation
- Supports building internals and Radio Tower internals
- Signal coverage calculated automatically based on object attributes
- Enables LNI integration
- Modelling for wireless equipment within PNI – no need for external or customized solution
- Simple data model – efficient for everyday use
- Outage handling support