Globema was granted with the title “Market Leader in Innovation 2012” awarded by The Journal of Economic – one of the most popular business newspapers in Poland. This title is awarded to companies for which one of the primary values are care for the highest quality of its products, services and customer service. In common opinions, innovative companies are not only organizations operating in the sector of new, advanced technologies, but also these acting in traditional sectors, constantly investing in new solutions, including research and development on products, services and business processes’ improvements.
Criteria that guided the selection:
- execution of innovative investments
- delivery of innovative services, products & solutions
- implementation of the top-notch IT technologies
- cooperation with scientific and technical units
- respecting the EU’s policy of balanced development