Globema has started another project co-funded by the European Union under the “Innovative Economy” program. The project will be conducted at the Globema R&D Unit – Software Development Center, in the RTLS Development Lab.
MagMaster is a software system designed for warehouses which automatically identifies and tracks location of objects or people in real time, usually within a warehouse building or its external area.
- Modelling warehouse interior including floors, walls, storage racks, pallets, forklifts, persons.
- Modelling lanes in warehouse where forklifts can move
- Identification and tracking of persons working in warehouse
- Object finder which shows current position of selected object using 3D warehouse view
- Planning work for forklifts / Presenting jobs to forklift operator
- Calculating optimal route for forklift through warehouse
MagMaster uses the 3D Real Time Location System technology by Ubisense. The project is carried out in cooperation with the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of the Warsaw University of Technology.Read more about MAGMASTER