Globema, one of world’s leading GE Smallworld partners, will exhibit as well as present at the 2010 Smallworld Americas Users Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, on Sept 8 – 11 and we are pleased to invite you to visit our booth, to attend our presentation session and to meet us.
Stop by Booth no 7 to learn about our proven solutions for telecoms and utilities, to check our capabilities and experience in Smallworld related services, and to view live demonstrations of our PNI and LNI Extensions, including:
- Physical Route Manager – designing and managing optical routes with autorouting feature
- Optical Network Atlas – advance optical network schemes, now with FTTx support
- LNI Connector – fully automatic reconciliation of NMS and LNI DB, including SDH/Sonet, DWDM, ATM and IP technologies
- LNI Web Browser – web access to LNI and PNI DB
- CaTV Design – PNI-based coax and optical network calculation tool.
We also invite you to attend the presentation “Non-functional Success Factors of Network Inventory Implementation in Exatel” by jointly Jozef Ludwicki, Exatel CIO and Globema, Thursday 2.45 pm – 3.30 pm, Key Ballroom 12.
Recent year was an exceptional one in Globema foreign markets development. Besides new Smallworld implementation projects worldwide (Hungary, Romania, New Zealand, South Africa), in April 2010 we launched Globema US LLC, and soon after that we signed our first contract with US customer from telco industry. We do hope that our formal presence in the USA would make our potential cooperation easier.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the Conference to arrange a meeting or if you need any additional information from us. We look forward to meeting you soon in Baltimore!